“The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires” – William Arthur Ward
We believe that the best teacher is the one who can inspire children. When selecting teachers, we believe that excellent professional abilities, qualifications, and experience are necessary but not sufficient conditions. The most important qualities are the openness, creativity and willingness to learn and improve knowledge and thinking to become a worthy and confident teacher in this new era. Therefore, continuous training to improve teacher qualifications is a top priority in the school’s annual plan, especially with the support from partnership with schools and education organizations such as Wellspring International Bilingual School, University of Pedagogy, University of Missouri, English Exams Cambridge, Pearson, Creative Academy….
With proactive policies and management mechanisms, teachers are evaluated and treated according to their actual competence. With favourable working conditions that promotes humanity, respect, and creativity, Edison really motivates each teacher “from the inside” to work for a long time and devote their best to teaching and educating students.
To prepare for the 2020-2021 school year, Edison Schools are open for the following positions:
- Primary School teachers
- High School Teachers (All subjects)
- English Teachers (Primary and Secondary schools)
- Art and Physical Education Teachers
Recruitment time: From 01/01/2020
- College-graduated teachers who are studying at the University of Pedagogy, or Teachers with Bachelor’s degree in Education or relevant field.
- Experience in teaching at schools (experience of teaching at bilingual or international schools is preferable).
- Being dynamic, confident with positive teaching methods.
- Standard Northern Vietnamese accent.
- Good use of IT software in teaching and at work.
- Basic communication English (good use of English at work is an advantage – except for English teacher positions).
Perks and Benefits:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Friendly, modern working environment, chances to participate in many internal and external training courses with prestigious educational and training institutions
- Other benefits include insurance, reward, travel … according to the Company’s regulations and the current Labor Law
- CV with a photo, clearly stating the learning process, working experience, outstanding advantages, achievements.
- Application form clearly identifing the position of application.
- Copies of degrees, certificates, and other personal accomplishments.
- Copy of ID card.
Note: Apply directly at the school or via Recruitment Email. Only shortlisted candidates are invited to interviews. Unsatisfactory profiles are not returned.
Recipient of the application:
HUMAN RESOURCES – EDISON SCHOOLS
Thuy Nguyen, Ecopark