1. EDISON UNIFORM
An Edison uniform includes:
- Formal wear: 1 vest, 1 woolen vest, 1 tie
- In the summer: 1 short-sleeved shirt, 1 polo shirt, 1 pair of shorts (for boys); 1 short-sleeved shirt, 1 polo shirt, 1 skirt (for girls)
- In the winter: 1 long-sleeved shirt, 1 pair of pants (for boys); 1 long-sleeved shirt, 1 skirt or dress (for girls)
- Summer sports outfit: 1 short-sleeved shirt, 1 pair of pants.
- Winter sports outfit: 1 long-sleeved shirt, 1 pair of pants, 1 hoodie.
2. REGULATIONS ON BUYING UNIFORM
In the first school year, students purchase a full set of uniforms.
From the 2nd year, students can purchase products individually as needed.
3. REGULATIONS ON WEARING UNIFORM
- It’s compulsory for students to wear uniforms 3 days a week, on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. On the other days, students can wear in their own styles but in accordance with school standards.
4. UNIFORM FEE & FORMS OF PURCHASE
- Please refer to the cost of uniforms at: here
- Parents and Students may purchase uniforms at the School Shop on Floor 1, B building on weekdays.