- Respect the honor and safety of yourself and those around you.
- Respect the differences of others.
- Respect the culture, law, and surrounding community.
- Respect the environment – nature.
- Cooperation in action: Coordinate, help, share and support each other in the shared tasks.
- Cooperation in attitude: Be sincere, be inquiring, be an attentive listener, comply with teamwork regulations, perform the assigned tasks properly.
- Be empathetic, tolerant, humane and appreciative of surrounding people, creatures and life.
- Listen, care, and help others physically and mentally within our abilities.
- Live and behave ethically, culturally, and humanely.
- Live and behave sincerely, conscientiously and meaningfully with kindness, voluntarily contribute efforts to improve the lives of people around.
- Be appreciative, caring and helpful towards surrounding people and community.
- Think and act for what is right, value honesty, and have a respect for the truth.
- Always direct your thoughts, emotions, and behaviors to the good, bright, positive, and optimistic.
- Actively, dynamically, enthusiastically participate in tasks, activities within one’s position, scope, and functions, and actively participate in activities that contribute to the community.
- Be independent, proactive in thinking and deciding one’s own actions.
- Voluntarily perform tasks and duties within your one’s scope.
- Actively observe, think, and daringly give ideas and solutions to common problems.
- Always keep the spirit and progressive attitude, actively learn, and strive to update knowledge in life, study, and work.
- Always think carefully to take actions that are conscious, proper, responsible to oneself, one’s family, the school, and the community.
- Be aware of one’s duties, persist to overcome difficulties to fulfil tasks with the highest sense of responsibility.
- Constantly try to achieve goals.
- Be persistent and do not give up when things get tough.
- Make efforts to find and create valuable new ideas, actions, and products.
- Be proactive in seeking new knowledge to foster one’s nonstop development and innovation for life.